World Customize Creator - Vol. 8 Ch. 81

Few year back I would get really exited reading the new chapter because it's an isekai that I haven't read it before

but somehow the story gets Boring that it would need to update it 10+ chapters to make me read it again

It is kinda sad to see gets axed without seeing a good improvement .......

so uxtef translation manage to finish one of manga that they pick from a long time ago. again, congrats.

Dex-chan lover
Umm.
So...
.... what?

That's not like... I mean....

fin.

Are you serious?

Seriously either go for a harem end or a specific girl don't leave it up in the air like that.
it had been getting very boring for a while now but it didn't even wrap things up well.
5/10 for me

Dex-chan lover
wait that was it? oh nvm it's still ongoing???

it said fin tho so i'm confused

Mangakas sure do love to do absolutely nothing in their finales. I think if it's already axed you shoupd go all in but they always stick to status quo.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this series over? Forget the axe, this thing was drawn and quartered. I really wonder if managaka leave things like this so often in the desperate hope they'll get serialized again? Poor endings, especially non-endings, just leave such a poor impression of the whole series.

Dex-chan lover
Axed ?? No, this manga was headshotted !

Quite disapointed even though I didn't really follow it quite well with all the politics side... it's a shame we didn't have any more of the power and romance stuff...

Ah, so all that set up for a relationship with Sun goes down the fucking drain. I love it so fucking much when a manga I like gets axed.

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read this in a long time... and saw it ended already. :x ... on man... the axe... Idk if I should read where I left off or not. Ran out of things to read yet it seems not to be a good ending?

Dex-chan lover
I can get everything had a closure, well a part Gazetta and Blue Garden.

Then there's nothing but a hint who took the hand of Volet, political marriage perhaps, since Yuusuke claimed several times he ain't a pedophile...

No information about Velursha relationship with Zeshald either, she had several proposals but did they... ?

Was expecting Ayuuka to be two-faced by acting suspicious all the time but, nothing...

Finally, but most importantly, goddamn, no consumption of Sun and Yuusuke relationship!
He blue balled her recently, practically ensuring he doesn't care either she was almost raped or wants to have children, thanks to his enchanted items...

In conclusion, story was good, world building fine but really hate endings we just need to wonder what happened. : /

Also, wow, fan service camel toe...
QN2yeET.jpeg

I guess...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
while it's a shame the series ended the way it did they did wrap up everything that was occurring and left it as an open ending. maybe it'll get a sequel showing how everything went after the end here.

As for him and Sun im pretty sure it was obvious the he chose her seeing as they kissed and Sun talked about him leaving his mark for the future (ie kids).

lastly i kinda do hope he ends with a harem so his female subordinate on the far left (who has the largest booba of them all) is with him as i quite liked her.

Users who are viewing this thread