World Customize Creator

Jesus this is boring as fuck it’s ok in a sense that it’s not as bad as other isekai ive read *cough* Kenja no mago *cough* *cough*

OK here again I'm so much addicted to this manga I re-readed so many times before coming to this site... This will be my 5th or something rereading its my early isekai reading and how I wished it to be an anime ... Still wishing tho ... Thank you so much for the latest update.
Going to rereaded from the start and I know I'll enjoying it XDD

Double-page supporter
Good premise. Bad writing. MC is pushover just to keep plot going, if you can go past that it is for you.

Double-page supporter
@KamiKira00 you know I was thinking the same way as I started reading this manga. Like "MC has some really weird and almighty powers why is he such a pushover?" but then, as the plot continued I kinda understood what author wanted to achieve. Instead on classic OP-MC always being hero with 20 adoring girls around in private harem it's more about world as a stage- wider perspective. That's why we have all that insertions what is going seemingly unimportant, even boring, somewhere far away from everydays "MC wasting time" from time to time.

Yusuke's lack of ambition and political naivete in a series that is fundamentally locked in a quagmire of political intrigue due to archetypal "ambitious nobles" is almost insane. The author has trapped us in a chess game where one of the players does not know he is playing and has only accidentally moved his pieces because he is knocking them over as he reaches for gadgets and inventions that are utterly unconvincing given how little exposition or explanation the reader is given regarding their function in addition to the utter two dimensional nature of the fictional society that is supposed to benefit from these inventions. What's that? You thought this may be a manga about innovation and science, à la Dr. Stone? Guess again! The author doesn't know and lacks interest in teaching the audience how any of these inventions function.

The author's defense is the prototypical neutrality that Japanese Isekai protagonists seem to thrive on; the one that powers the caricature of "slow-life" or "I'm not a hero because I am dishonest and childishly lie about all of my achievements because I like to try to fight the progression of any meaningful plot" dime-a-dozen outsiders that are so sadly in vogue currently in the more half-ass webnovel doujin works. While Tagami Yusuke may in fact be infinitely more tolerable than the parade of nymphomaniac (by their own actions or by force of harem antics) or megalomaniac protagonists that so enthralls us as a lowest-common-denominator audience, he is still remarkably poorly-suited to the story that this author so desperately wishes he could tell.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is an impotent laughingstock. Whatever chapter 49 just screw it I'm done.

Dex-chan lover
the start was fun, then it became a mess of politics and way too much text. When it's skillfully done like maou yuusha, it's really interesting, but when it's not... you get this

My opinion on this manga after reading chapter 7 (re-reading after 5 years).
Mostly how i feel about characters. Because there weren't much events yet.

Heh, most of the characters so far have been lazy and uncreative as they could be (if we exclude somewhat of a unique power our protagonist has).
The protagonist feels detached and other than "she hates me" and acting shy for being in the same room with a girl has no personality.
The doctor a.k.a the good guy who was mostly there to act as a tutorial guide into the new world for our protagonist.
The noble lady who probably has the most character but still could be summed up with as typical "spoiled brat" character
Her knight who is as cliche as it can get, who is so loyal that he doesn't care what his master thinks/wants and is hell-bent on showing those peasants their place.
add to that the hateful and lazy type of the villain. who is made for the sake of being evil, with no real motivation other than to act evil for the sake of acting evil (Like seriously the only reason the first villain even did something is to give our heroine (i guess) a trauma and phobia towards divine artists what's worse is that these villains are most of the time brain dead too. Doing w/e can make them look worse.

What @OuterRem said.

In addition, the way this artist draws noses on these specific faces is extremely disconcerting. They don't fit on them, in almost any of the scenes. It feels like they're trying to draw shadows on some of them, as well, but it often just looks like somebody took a Realist Artists drawing of a nose and photoshoped it on to a minimalist design of a face.I

I think Sun and a couple of the other women have noses that fit well, but even they are unnerving when everyone else has these hugely out of proportion, badly shaded noses.

Dex-chan lover
Egh. Politics.

That said, it's pretty cool, latest chapter is really spicing things up.

I like this series.

For me, the best way to go about this series is with the mindset of "the MC isn't actually an MC, just an overpowered isekai man".

Quite boring. May return to finish it later but its not too interesting and the characters are pretty dull.

Gun dang, it the pacing is all over the place. Totally throws you off with amount of information the story is trying to tell and the fact about the communications system they are using makes it seem that it can easily be intercepted and is totally unencrypted. The information flow in the story is totally whacked.

it was good for the short time that i was obsessed with isekais. it's just now i have no idea what's going on. there's too many characters and too much plot. it's like tangled hair. with lengthy, inconsistent upload schedules, it's difficult to get a grasp on anything in these newer chapters.

This Mangaka team has no idea how to communicate exposition succinctly. Rather than choosing the fewest possible words alongside meaningful images to convey the most information, they choose the most possible words alongside flat imagery to convey the least possible information. The resulting info-dump hardly qualifies as a chapter so much as it is an exercise in recalling distant memories about character names, geography and politics. What an abysmal circumstance.

I really had more hopes for this one, but we've really not gotten any good characterization to rely on.

Fed-Kun's army
It started off well but I began to lose interest. Might drop this soon

Double-page supporter
Getting a bit tired of MC's timidness, how many
attempted rapes on Sun
is he going to pass off as "Eeeh, these things happen, at least she wasn't hurt in the end". Even the doctor acted this way towards Sun's childhood friend after he returned "Oh I hear you tried to
rape Sun
, but have you ever considered her feelings? Huh?".

I'm also curious about the limits of MC's power which as of chapter 57 still has been inadequately explained.
What kind of effects can he bestow upon items, are they all predetermined? Being able to add divine art boosting and resisting effects makes me think they're not 'hardcoded' so to speak. Then he should be a bit more creative with that shit instead of basic bitch increase stamina, healing etc.

Also while it's explained that items can only hold X amount of upgrades, what's to prevent him from going full pimp mode with 5 ringers on each finger and 10 chains around his neck?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread