World Customize Creator

Dex-chan lover
The world feels generic and wasn't well established so the politics in this feel very halfassed and boring.

His fucking nose is so distracting. Why is it only his nose that’s drawn so badly. Hell even the background characters have more normal and detailed noses

@Iwizesol I don’t think planning the ending is necessary for a good story. I believe If the author has done a really good job of their world building and created a proper foundation for it then as long as they plan out their arcs and stories accordingly in advance, rather than writing without plans then they could create a good story without the flaws you see here. Not to say planning an ending isn’t a good way to write a story I’m just saying it’s not the only way

@merppity yeah i was getting reluctant to read it so I even put it on hold. Now i come back and the ratings are garbage. Probably gonna drop it after skimming through it a bit.

hhhmmm this is garbage wtf
the goddamn princess is annoying and the mc is just brainded
he has fcking dcks for brains THE ONLY THING THAT IS GOOD ABOUT IN THE MC IS JUST HIS CHEAT
THE REST IS GARBAGE

The thing I hate about this manga is......
Too much talking ball-shite...

You can craft ur own gadget?? craft some weapon for urself... why you only craft for other ppls?

Politics?? want to know who targeted you?? craft your drone/eye/whatever, little golem or some things like that, brick with hidden cameras?? whatever... but how can the MC is just lead around like buffalo got tied on his nose...

Fed-Kun's army
Read until chapter30 nothing really impressive happened, its pretty average characters and plot with the writers playing it safe too often I think. Skipped right over the politics everytime. Thanks for translating!

Ok, ever since Yuusuke got to Gazetta, I've really enjoyed how he doesn't take a backseat to all the decision making, finally. I understand that this manga is always going to be dialogue heavy and I've made peace with that, so long as the dialogue has purpose and the protagonist of the story actually shows some investment in his own fate and a sense of god damn purpose. So at least for now, it seems he's;

[ul]paying attention to his surroundings and showing some curiosity in this new world.[/ul]
[ul]making decisions for himself instead of being told what to do.[/ul]
[ul]showing some actual suspicion and wariness about the people who might take advantage of him.[/ul]
It's a small set of things to ask for, however it makes a world of difference when the setting actually seems more vibrant, the supporting cast actually feels like they're alive and have purpose, and the history of the world is genuinely intriguing. Somewhere deep inside, I always assumed Gazetta would do a better job at all of these things, as soon as the author introduced Shinha.

finaly some charackter growth with the mc actualy expressing some sembelance of personality besides being a pacifist
i guess someone kicked the author finaly in the head around the time he wrote that nude sun chapter
because after that arc he finaly showed signs of growth and change

but truthfully just killing the right people quietly would probably solve most of his problems

I just can't read this any more. I give it a 4/10 and it's probably a lot better than it deserves.

The main character is stupid, he doesn't use his powers to their fullest potential, even though they're broken.

Like, bro, you have the ability to customize everything... and you fucking go on missions with danger with ZERO PREPARATION?!

He doesn't use his powers to their limit, only trying hard when a random dangerous situation arises and he suddenly can bullshit his way out of it.

I expected something from this manga, but let alone the lackluster plot, there is also zero tension.

Edit: Oh, forgot to write this, but this manga also suffers from something I like to call, Center of the World Syndrome.

It's a syndrome where the main character will have certain positions that force him to be the center of attention for absolutely no fucking reason.

Like making a random beggar into a commander of a small army simply because that beggar has some special powers. The beggar may know nothing about how to manage the army, or how to command, or how to speak... But he got some super awesome power, doesn't he?

So fucking stupid...

Users who are viewing this thread