World Customize Creator

@Inslayer I'm borrowing that "Center of the World" Syndrome. We just know the supporting cast is going to suffer if a manga forces 7+ roles onto 1 protagonist.

The conversations and the way the characters act and react is so jarring. It feels so out of place...

Stupid and dumb af. The story starts in the most cringeworthy possible way then it goes even more downhill. The protagonist is basically a god with a IQ<70 who uses his cheat worse than a 5 yo. Aside from the bad writing, the MC being a dumbass is a must when the author gives him a power that in the hand of a normal person would make him OPM. This way, instead, he's too dumb and problems need more than one punch to be solved.

Sheep and Simp MC,,
The manga have many plot holes

What a waste of Power and Potential

Pretty Good Art tho

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good art, except for the faces. Like, the artist deliberately stylized the faces in a way that they look like an amateur rushed drawing them after a level 999 PRO did everything else beautifully.

Also which one is her name スン (like soon) or サン (like the -san honorific)

Dex-chan lover
The name should be (Earth) World Politics Simulator instead.

With a name like World Customize Creator, you would think there would be things happening with substance. Instead, it's the whims and wishes of all the top "nobles" fighting over who gets the shiny penny in the end. MC is just a moron that gets pulled along instead of actually doing anything. Saw someone mention "talking heads" and that pretty much sums up a lot of it. And the trope, "Oh, we'll use THAT method," and then you're forced to read until they enacted the plan. It's just a terrible way to string you along for their crummy ride. Luckily, by skipping ahead through pages, even chapters, you won't miss out on much of anything worthwhile. Not that you'll be rewarded much even when you do.

Well I can say that they at the very least they landed the ending. At this point the story as set up could have been dragged out a little with last ditch resistence to overcome, but what would have been the point to that? The romantic subplots could have gotten some better resolution, but since the author didn't seem to have it in him to write good romance anyway, it's probably best to keep that short as well. All in all a good time to wrap things up.

It's almost embarrassing how, after 80 fucking chapters, we can barely differentiate one country/location/setting from another, few if any of the supporting cast has been developed to the point that it's worth knowing their names, not a single antagonist has been introduced that represented a real threat and/or had a convincing ideology, and the main character has never shown a spark of ambition to achieve much of anything. I'm also utterly betrayed by how Gazetta was not nearly as unique a place as it should have been.

Say what you will about classic Shounen, but at least it always attempts to; create unique character personalities and designs, establish cool and interesting locales, gives their protagonist(s) actual hopes, dreams and purpose, and finally invests the readers such that conflicts have actual tension and value.

I’ll admit I’m lost for most of the time while reading this manga. This manga, by no means, is good. But I still read it just to find out how it ends, since it is among the first isekai mangas that I have read.

I remember reading this manga a while back and got confused when i hit the 20 or 30 mark, idk if it was the manga or the translation, or probably just me.

Was this axed (probably the novel) or actually completed ?
idr the exact plot(since i read it in parts with long gaps in b/w) but weren't there some evil organization or someone behind all the incidents that happened ?
They are just gonna end it after unifying the kingdom and ignoring the threat that caused all this...

Fed-Kun's army
The first chapters were good, but it all goes downhill from there.The concept is GREAT but it was presented in the most mediocre way. I think why most readers hate this story because of that incredibly annoying spoiled princess and the MC seemingly incapable of ..........independence / backbone even though he was literally given the OP power. Basicaly, the author have made a huge mistake by giving a cheat ability that turn all the plot he imagined into useless stuff that don't match the power of the MC.
In romance department, i wish sun to forget about mc........ She was literally going to get raped, but miraculously survived it and when mc came to know about these incident, he just proclaimed to check on these matters, even that girl sun on hearing this, said she expected more from him🤦. Well they got married......
Novel, got the same treatment as that of manga.
If you just want to kill some time..... Then go for it.
And most probably everyone who are thinking that this got axed then the novel also dealt in the same way as manga.

What the hell its ending? There was a lot of foreshadowing for potential conflicts that is amounting to nothing.

Honestly this series isn't bad, hell by isekai standards I'd even say its good; the characters (usually) have a whole two or three personality traits and aren't utterly unlikeable from the word go, the "everyman" protagonist is still a passive idiot with OP powers he fails to make proper use of but in this case that's the point and one of the central themes was pretty much "with great power comes great responsibility" and how it was his duty to stop being a passive idiot and try and actually change the world. There was a ton of foreshadowing of how he might inadvertently bring the downfall of the country he's staying in, potential clashes with the king of gazetta who would be bound by what he believed his own responsibility to be and would prioritize it over his own values and feelings, a potential threat from the 3000 year old loli who can use the MC's powers, the potential of having to become the ruler of the country in order to see the reforms he wants rather than continue just tinkering with his inventions in his room, etc. There was a ton of potential for interesting nuanced conflicts with a lot of tension that could have made for a genuinely pretty damn good series, which just makes this ending feel even more like an axe (even though its apparently not).

All in all a decent series that could have been really good if the author had the talent and backbone to actually follow through on the potential and foreshadowing.

Users who are viewing this thread