World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent - Vol. 12 Ch. 66

Double-page supporter
I would say there is a pretty good chance the person who also stood up at the end there is the girl he peeped on, and if so, an even greater chance she is dressing like a man.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That hooded person is probably the same person Sirius fought against in the tournament a couple of arcs ago; I initially have an inkling that that person was a female and potentially the same girl who Reus encountered in the lake/watering hole in this chapter. If the girl is a 3-tailed fox (we all know in japanese folklore, while weaker than the 9-tailed kitsune, the 3-tails are already on a divine level), then she should be able to have some power to disguise her form in one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Reus, that's almost the worst thing to say to a girl you just met.

Dex-chan lover
Remember don't talk about woman's chest.
Unless they are flat, then you are allowed to look at it and go UOHHHHHH.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if reus will get the girl
well i don't know if it will be different from the ln but at least in the wn i know so far

so far if i remember right reus has three partner one is the daughter of our mc servant, the second one which the girl that just being show now and lastly that other girl which i forgot who she was.
lastly if i remember right in the end he married them all going the same route as his aniki :v
thought i forgot if he got more girl or not since its been ages since i last read the wn

Users who are viewing this thread