World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Well this is how ya treat a garbage also
i can't wait to see the scene of the maid and the cook with their child well i believe it was next ch or maybe the next one dunno but yep those two already got married and had a child and i'm daym happy to see it

Dex-chan lover
huh, reupload? Why?

Anyways, gonna say the same thing, isn't the blue haired girl a princess? Their behavior towards her, even if not in person, is generally an executable offense. Should just kill em.

@HiroTheHero @TheGodEmperor Yeah, someone apparently stole work from these guys the other day - iirc literally yesterday - and uploaded it, minus the translator page. So whoever it was that was a part of the group blew the whistle and they deleted the other guys' stolen uploads.

Dex-chan lover
As I said in the previous upload of this chapter...
I had actually forgotten he was a prolific assassin in his previous life. This chapter reminded me.

Dex-chan lover
Btw the blue haired one was in one way or another a princess ... therefore what the "brother" said .... wouldnt that warrant instant execution? Just as an information on the side. Also the fact that MC is a direct subordinate of the other Princess. Which makes this whole situation a double JIKES. 1 Word to the country would totally mean their downfall, why not doing just that?

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou well, based on the information i've got
he (MC) will tell what happen to the king and her (blue haired girl's) sister, and maybe there will be some punishment given to them (MC's Father and brother);

Dex-chan lover
Quite immature writing in this chapter. Such writing works better in an edgelord series.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread