World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

This... didn’t feel satisfying at all? Maybe it was the dialogue or the lack there of? It was just... meh??

Why are these informations was left out early in the manga? I can't remember him cutting ties or meeting with his father, also the the drug that made his father impotent. Can someone tell me what chapter was that if that was really included in the manga?

Group Leader
@kitsune_hellscythe they toke it straight from our site. Mods are the ones that removed it and a member of our user server notified us. I had no idea until after the fact it happened.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, weird. One chapter, and all the sudden this is wayyy more interesting than it was the last 31.

Also, I know I shouldn't have, but I lol'ed at your low hanging fruit comedy batman quote, @exxp. Take your damn /golfclap, you clever bastard.

You are thinking of Lèse-majesté, @Dragou, and yep, off with their head.

Eh what the hell? thats all? I thought he would end up killing him but I guess not...

Double-page supporter
Thanks, but last time you said we should expect a mass release as there are over 10 chapters in raw for this, yet we had to wait 2 months for 1 chapter, kinda dissapointing...
@TheGodEmperor @Dragou Yes she is a princess, but not a public one, since she is illegitimate, so the nobles are unaware of her status, hence why these two idiots dared to make fantasies about her.

Double-page supporter
well, is it safe to say that "they are already dead" then !? since i smell the kings assassins looming around their place later on

So satisfying. I don't remember what happened in the novel but now that he's directly under the princess, wouldn't he be able to make those two disappear and leave it as an accident?

Double-page supporter
@TheGodEmperor That depends on what has been permitted to him by the king, but yeah that was probably allowed, if harm should come to the princess he is allowed to use force even if that means the princess' identity will be revealed then. In this case though I think he feels it beneath him to dirty himself with the blood of these worthless people.

Users who are viewing this thread