World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent

the problem with this manga the characters aren't complex at all they act like stereotypes
the only thing that made me stick a little was the gender equality of the slaves sibling not to be both female that try to woo him
but their character were muh
the villains were just stupid
and the ally were dodging responsibility left and right
and the mc was generic black haired Japanese guy who got super op from his previous knowledge who got harem somehow because why the hell not
the generic harem issue : racism ,being commoner,being slave,being a cute demi human girl ,daddy issue ,dead mother,being orphan with no relative whatsoever
its just an edgy mess

Aggregator gang
Champion Scans at it again, picking up way too many series and failing to translate them all

Dex-chan lover
It's super simple and generic. It really goes through the trope it introduced itself as... It's not bad, but it's so horribly generic I fail to find any semblance of a good story from this.

anyone willing to pick this up and continue the story for us poor sods, the raw is currently at chapter 28 as of today.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, no real loss. The introduction was heartwarming but Hogwarts has been boring.

sigh... back to that other aggressor site I guess.... been visiting there a lot recently since many mangas are being removed in MangaDex due to multiple reasons....

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah.. This one was scan by Champion...
Shame they left this site....

@Esper according to one of their members in post over in the wrong way to use healing magic comments, they're just remodelling the site. But seeing as how their URL is redirecting to a new URL, seems like they're re-branding as new group PTScans.

Users who are viewing this thread