World Trigger - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - Tamakoma Second 21

Aggregator gang
A night battle, huh? Curious to see where Round 7 goes next week. (= 3=)

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, its a rematch of all their previous opponents.

Now we will get to see how they all try to counter each other in 4D chess match

Dex-chan lover
@Waffuls World Trigger will switch to a monthly magazine in december, so no weekly schedule in the future

Dex-chan lover
Was it ever established why they just let some teams be bigger than others? I don't remember if there's some sort of balancing penalty or not, but it's been kind of bugging me for a while.

Dex-chan lover
@pedantiq If i remember correctly the limit is 4 members per team, but the majority of teams goes with 3 because it's easier to coordinate this way, Kitora's team has 4 total is an example, they are 3 gunner/fighters and 1 sniper, the team of the boy with super hearing has 3, all fighters ( forgot the name of this team, to much time without reading ).

The point is i think maybe the limit is 4, maybe 5 in real combat, in the end, they need to think of the teamwork, in this manga this aspect of the fights is really well done, even those specialized/super badass characters can lose if the enemy has a better teamwork even if they individually are weaker.

Dex-chan lover
I still feel that Kuga willl get defeated rlly early this time and Hyuse will be able to show off his skills this time. But Kuga's still my favorite character.

Why not just abuse Chika as the ultimate shielder at close range if sniping isn't going to work out?
That way, both Hyuse and Yuma can go all out without giving a shit about defense.

Double-page supporter
I also believe 4 members per squad is the maximum, but 3 member squads are arguably easier to coordinate and can cover the important combat roles well enough. And from the perspective of the rank war as a whole, having less members means you have less points to give away to people.

Double-page supporter
@CrazyFaggot Chika lacks close-combat ability. How can she shield them fast enough or keep up with the speed of Hyuse,Yuma and other opponents? Those people will keep moving. It is like in a game where the tank is too slow to shield the carry.

Users who are viewing this thread