World Trigger

I think i read that the author is not so healthy. Maybe the hiatuses + slow pacing may be the reason for some/many to drop this one. With how things are moving my guess is maybe around chapter 200 is when they get to at least start their journey to the neighborhood, then visit other planets etc, around chapter 300 is when they actually get to afto. But who knows XDDD

Dex-chan lover
a bunch of people misread/don't bother reading deeper into a bunch of shit and then have the balls to accuse the author of some form of narcissism, lol.
main purpose
later chapters literally discuss how the so-called "main purpose" has changed throughout border's existence. Early on, Jin even teases at a different "main purpose" than HQ's "All neighbors are enemies" stance, but everyone forgot that tidbit apparently.
2/3ds faction.
2/3ds are in HQ, whose stated goal is to destroy all neighbors. That does not mean all of them have the "murder them all NOW" conviction/compulsion that Miwa does, but are willing to comply with such orders. Asides, it was a quick and dirty explanation by Jin who wanted to get the gist across (with suggestions included) without bogging it down in specifics. But no clearly the author is incompetent despite the entire manga including tidbits about perceptions and holes in certain perceptions
("mikumo has too little trion to do anything funky like that!"). Not to mention later when we learn of the Karasuma Faction. Don't take the fucking first explanation for 100% granted, lol, have you learned anything from reading this?
boringly competent, bland chars.
(fundamentally the) nameplate skill issue. Taichi and Kageura are totally the same kind of "boringly competent." Nino and Yuba too. Ikoma and Azuma. What the fuck is this, is it because training arc stakes aren't literal death so you don't want to pay attention?
Do people binge without the ability to actually remember shit? or is it because people are really reading only the one chapter per month and don't bother refreshing their memory? God, far from the manga failing to meet its potential, you fucking scrubs don't have the memory to fit the manga's details in lol. I cite the readership in japan declining only a scant few cm as my source.
A reread or two and I at least can easily recall all the quirks and generalities of the squads that have shown up in combat more than once (as long as I don't suddenly forget their name cuz that sometimes happens). Honestly this is really just a skill issue.
offworld expedition
ah yes let us now cram our characterization of top B and A rankers into the expedition training segment, or directly cut to the expedition without laying any of the fundamentals. Understanding exactly none of the buildup to the invasion arc i see. Congratulations.
100 chapters of training battle only.
70+ maximum, unless you
ignore galopoula completely i guess.
206 all talk
And the earlier chapters weren't??? See note on offworld expedition i guess.

Last edited:
How is bro just going to skip 76 chapters just to upload the 3 newest chapters

Unfortunately, MangaDex is a platform where official publishers exist and can promote on. This makes scanlations of big Jump series pointless. All I can say is that it's possible to read the other chapters elsewhere as long as you're resourceful enough.

Unfortunately, MangaDex is a platform where official publishers exist and can promote on. This makes scanlations of big Jump series pointless. All I can say is that it's possible to read the other chapters elsewhere as long as you're resourceful enough.
Yea I know but I don't want to go different places, that's why I block the scanlations that have to be viewed in webview, cause who wants to view something like that on a phone

Users who are viewing this thread