Worst Gaiden Mr. Zetton

GTO? Bruh man, all my homies read GTZ (Great Teacher Zetton aka.Hanazawa Saburou, the legend)

Banchou, thank you guys for all your hard work. If not for you, i would never have read this beautiful gem of a series. I am going to share rereading this series with my son when he is older and its all thanks to you that I can.

MCM

Banchou's still doing god's work out here, awesome to see the after story of Zetton 🤩

jeeze banchou, been following your work since my early years in college. glad to see you're at it!

anyway, this was definitely something i needed. really lifting my spirits up right now

omg. OMG i'm so excited to read this!! i AM reading this!! i'm so happy!!!!! thank you banchou!!!!!

Zetton is my top 3 favorite character in Crows x Worst and I'm so happy to see the "sequel" of his life :D
Hope Bouya appears too in this manga or they make another one for him

Group Leader
THanks for translating, this is amazing.

My man Zetton has became an adult but his heart is still suzuran

I'm not quite sure that particular group are very understanding about hiring their services and not being able to pay. That seems like a very bad idea. But it could just be me.

Power Uploader
@poilboiler
It's a fake profile. The yakuza think they were sent there by concerned parents, not a bunch of high school kids who were never planning on paying them anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread