Wortenia Senki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Nope.... I just can't subside the hype when he starts fighting!! He now just needs to kill all the royal guards of the kingdom and then he's good... I am just wondering when he'll get magic powers...

Dex-chan lover
woo!!! I LOVE THIS MANGA! Deng, idk why but I just self-inserted really hard and killed rapists. So satisfying~

Double-page supporter
Here's your healing potion bro
8aVNFzH.png

Dex-chan lover
Decapitaion by chakram? bullshit, unless some magical mumbo jumbo or something, the force, weight, momentum etc is not enough to cut through bones....

Double-page supporter
@no168_92
Blame Xena: warrior cucpcake. Ever sice that show the chakram has been this giant-assed throwing ring, like the worlds most dangerous frisby. In reality the outside diameter is about six inches. You're supposed to twirl them on a finger, then throw them by pointing at your target. The blade geometry makes them very efficient cutting tools and while they're unlikely to cut through your wrist, it will certainly cut your throat, or sever enough tendons in your wrist to make you drop a weapon.

I just realized that we're doing the black swordsman trope again smh my head

Getting generic with the power fantasy tropes here. Also weird and ironic that people are rooting for him for killing the bandits but are okay with him killing civilians. It's one of those weird moral hypocrisies that people are okay with due to the power of self-inserts.

Users who are viewing this thread