Wortenia Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Elena's Revenge

Dex-chan lover
Oh so she's killing the jerk family so Elena doesn't have stoop so low like that jerk?

how come crist bacame a girl. in wn he's man with pretty girly face who somewhat had complex about it

Now this is isekai that worth my time. Honestly, just read isekai kenkouki before this and it pretty much washing away the bad after taste of that manga fight scene.

Dex-chan lover
@jayrus29, don't forget everyone else is a dumbass expect for the MC. That shit got tiresome just as bad as the author taking three chapters to have him walk across a field.

Dex-chan lover
> shield gets cut through like a hot knife through butter

is Ryouma was pretty much superhuman thanks to his mystical martial arts?

even if the core or back of the shield was made of wood, it still shouldn't be that easy to cut while splitting the metal plate on the way down
and it doesn't matter if the sword was forged by Hephaestus and made of mythril

maybe it's a misinterpretation of the WN?

Truly a bitter taste but at least Elena family got justice also the revenge here is actually true you got nothing when accomplished, you only enjoy it if you're an edgelord

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth
Doesn't matter if the shield is made of wood, in real life there's no way you'd cut through a wooden shield either, metal reinforcements or not. You could cut into it, sure, but through it? Absolutely no way.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem But a katana is a normal sword...

Yeah, yeah, glorious nippon steel and all that. I know pop culture has somehow elevated the katana to be some sort of mystical status but it's all BS. They're not bad swords but they're really not that special either.

Dex-chan lover
@Vykos

Hodram is making fun of him, in Chp 16 Elena refers to Chris as "handsome" with a <3 mark, inferring he's a guy.

@jonsmth If you go back to that panel, you can see the core of the shield has already been damaged. Unless they had massive trees, the core had to be several planks assembled together. Cutting between the planks would be an easy way to split a shield, since the plating isn't all that thick.

@botodopo You're actually supposed to be falling forward when you swing the sword down. If you're using purely arm muscles you're not gonna even cut cloth. Plus as I already wrote, the shield was damaged and because of how shields are made, any weapon with an edge and sufficient power behind it can split that shield. It just depends on the attacker targeting that weakpoint.

You guys are really complaining about how inaccurate a sword, specifically a katana, was able to cut through a shield, with a wooden core and metal plating, in a ISEKAI manga, a manga with a setting of being summoned into another world with MAGIC. Never change people of the internet. Never change.

I mean, he cut through the guy's gauntlet as well. I would presume An already damaged shield should be easier than metal plate armor.

I dont think the kind of sword used by OP isekai MC really matter for all the logic/shark jumping that happened here.

Dex-chan lover
@never_preorder

The sword type used would have an impact, because some are more for slashing, some are for more stabbing and so on.
Katanas are to my knowledge, way better at slashing. And that particular type of attacking from above, should be the most powerful type of slash attack at such a target.

Dex-chan lover
The whole reason he was summoned in the first place was because people from 'Re-Earth' get stronger faster. Makes senses if products of that same world would be stronger too. Don't remember in which world it was forged, but regardless the technique came from 'Re-Earth'. Also, MC was a top tier, lethal, martial artist, before getting stronger in this new world.

Dex-chan lover
Bad taste in mouth?
Dafuq you talking about revenge is great, your victims tears are fucking delicious

Users who are viewing this thread