Wortenia Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Spell out words please, you aren't texting with your friends.
Getting better though.
Anything worth doing, is worth doing right as the saying goes.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like the others have already emphasized your lackluster choice of fonts so let me point out something different: your typesetting is terrible. half of them are basically hugging the bubble, and are not centered. your font size is too big, thus causing some words to split.

Alright...

Please use proof-reading and use software that can deal with proportional fonts, hyphenates properly and is capable of scaling fonts to fit them into bubble. This is very hard to read and there are tons of mistakes.

Aggregator gang
Ya fucc the criticism. Give us 160p scans. As long as I can see pictures and some english my brain can do the rest. TY for translation dont get burnt out

Dex-chan lover
@dharman
Didn't you know? All Japanese students become masters of the katana by that age, just on the off chance they end up getting isekai'd. Especially with the ever elusive yet somehow always present serial killer Truck-kun on the loose, with their habit of targeting children specifically with either absent families or severely crippling social anxiety (which simply takes just a change of scenery to fix).

Dex-chan lover
"i can't forsake someone in need" he says as he plans to kidnap the girl and hand her over to people who will turn her into a slave.

Users who are viewing this thread