Wortenia Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Stories are easily greased with stupidity. Need something to happen? just smack a character over the head until they are dumb enough for something to just happen.

Double-page supporter
I want him to get the maid the scummy noble’s wife said she’d give her to him.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like he got some strength from his fallen enemies, of course it will be difficult to control.

the deal is not stupid, if the lord does anything that can be interpreted as being against the mc, he can break the contract and he will not lose anything, the lord can lose the entire operation at anytime and protagonist will have a fully operational mine for himself
let the lord have all expenses of making an official mine, let him make all connections, let him hire all miners, if the lord slips he can take everything at anytime

Group Leader
Actually it was a smart deal: they now officially get to keep profiting off the mine they hid from the Royalty, and in return he owns their asses for the rest of their lives, cause if he reports them they get executed for stealing from the Crown.

Shouting for help is the right choice, cause if she left him alone something could happen that she could have prevented, like him swallowing his tongue or choking on his own vomit.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the actual terms are a bit less vague than "be my faithful ally" and that it was just a preamble.

Power Uploader
@joel7686 But the lord can easily betray the main character. If he leads Ryouma to losing all his strength, he will have nothing to fear and he will get his mine. In fact, Ryouma didn't get anything from this contract - he losta vein of gold and he still has no loyalty from the Lord.

The deal was to make him look like a push over, everybody (in the novel) think that he will live in the city ruled by that scum lord bc there not even a tent in his new fief, so he made it to buy peace

Dex-chan lover
Yes everyone, the lesson today that the author is trying to teach us, take your slaves to the bathe after you purchase them. And then feed them candy.

@mrina @joel7686 novel shows it better as we have character thoughts. Basically
he gave the mine rights to lord so he wouldn't bothering him, while Ryouma will secretly build his base on Wortenia Pennisula

Dex-chan lover
Handled that subterfuge pretty well. Wish the story was more like this. Instead he's beholden to that nitwit Lupis for the foreseeable future,
and all because of her idiocy.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if Sara and Laura are still within earshot screaming is faster than just running and it's omnidirectional, so it more reliable in finding them instead of just running after them hoping they took that particular path.

He's so good looking with his hair slicked back!

Users who are viewing this thread