Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rules (I fucking guess):
There is no 3rd option.
You may only pick one of the things you´d rather do
EX: Would you rather Kiss Person A or Kiss Person B

Dex-chan lover
Despite the known historical outcome, I'm sure many weebs would have unironically selected "Join the Japanese during WW2", were that a poll choice.

Double-page supporter
YgZXHsB.png

Yeah, I think I'll go with the not suicidal one.

Questions:
1) Do we get to keep our current knowledge and opinions when we join
2) When do we join, (start of war, end of war, middle of war)
3) What positions are availible? Are we new recruits and have to work are way up? Or can we jump right into the position we want?
4) Who are we? Do we hijack the body of someone who existed at the time (can we pick who, if so, what are the options)? Does our body get transported into the time? Do we get reincarnated?
5) From when do we exist? Do we enter the world before the war starts or after it has started?
6) Does "join" entail fighting beside them? Being of similar mindset? Or just being "part of their military"? For instance, If I join and am part of the manhatten project, would my mind be wiped of all knowledge of what I am working on since most people knew nothing? Would I feel the level of national collectivism and patriotism that existed back in the day? Or, could I just be part of the country and not actually a participant in the war?
7) What happens if/when we die?

All of these greatly affect my choice. Please do not activate the time machine until I have made my selection

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You dare take a step away from the front, comrade? You go to gulag.

Dex-chan lover
Option 1: Die for Russia

Option 2: Die for America

They both sound so lovely.

Dex-chan lover
Why on Earth would any sane present-day person want to join the soviets in WW2? This isn't even a "lol commies" issue; you're fighting a defensive war using a scorched Earth policy, your logistics are a mess, your commanders use human wave tactics, your enemies would rather see you skinned before even considering taking you prisoner.

Assuming you're going for a "manipulating history with your future knowledge", congratulations: you're on Stalin's hit list and prime gulag material. Assuming you still manage to live through all that, double congratulations! You win a front line seat to the Cold War on the losing side.

Group Leader
winning side and losing side doesn't matter mate
you are dead either way
just think about it
a massive war , bombs are being dropped by airplane , soldier are shouting , dying , bullets flying , blood everywhere basically a scene from call of duty
you are an otaku with a gun , you can't fire because of YOUR UNWAVERING MORALITYand you are can't handle recoil
you move forward,you get shot by enemy
you fall back,you get shot by your superior
it's hell either way

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
WHAT IF, I join the US as a recruiter lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread