Wrestle! The Under Ground

This scanlation went on Hiatus after Volume 3 Chapter 11, So I have uploaded upto that point.

Fed-Kun's army
Why has nobody ever made a real attempt at translating this, Wrestle! Idol, or any of Bureido's other stuff?
Yeah, it's campy smut, but sometimes you just need a little campy smut.

Fed-Kun's army
It's crap, also there's seams to be no reason for the guy to be there maybe the he was not part of the original story...

Dex-chan lover
All the covers almost like showing the artist has no other ideas. I'd take it as good as degenerate fap material.

Also I'm that degenerate.

It's been EONS since I've read this! Time to read it all over again. Good to know this is being updated again, thanks a lot!

I don't recommend to read this, theres a retarded fmc that can't do shit, and theres the mc whos alright but doesnt have the guts to kill. oh and you might as well call the fmc a slut.

Fed-Kun's army
The whole idea of having certain princesses with some kind of super powers was kinda interesting, but this manga obviously just focused way more on the fan service. The fights were pretty cool and intense, but 9 out 10 times, the fight will leave any female fighters naked or on underwear for whatever reason. I am sure it got axed because of that. The MC was actually pretty cool, and FMC was ok, but most of the other characters were just...... stupid..... I just wish this manga expanded a bit more on the actual story behind the princesses. The last chapter was also pretty stupid, but when a manga gets axed, that's how it usually goes. I guess I expected much more from this, but sadly, it was very underwhelming.

I liked it enough and the fan service was enough to justify another full volume. The last page explains it well enough. The point is to draw cute girls fighting — with powers that are much stronger than fabric.

Power Uploader
isn't everyday i see something soo axed
that it stops before they even fight the final boss
well, at least the fan service was somewhat good

Users who are viewing this thread