Yagate Kimi ni Naru Official Comic Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Bitter Coffee Time

Power Uploader
It's actually more sexy than the original. I doubt we will get to see Touko and Yuu do the same kind of things.

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure she said 5000 initially? The card at the end seem to show only 3 digits number.

Power Uploader
She does say 5000. It seemed weird to me too.

nwya.jpeg

Double-page supporter
I guess Nio knows who to call when she can't make the deadline and needs help with the drawings lol
Sadly no. The chances of Touko and Yuu getting to do anything like this soon are astronomically low.
The chances of Touko being portrayed as just another Mei Aihara who does little else but be there, needing the girls in love with her to tie her laces as a matter of speaking, and being portrayed as melancholy and socially incapable on the other hand...

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat @mal2012 the reason why the coffee was so expensive was because she made that first drink exclusively using that specific bean, which is obviously more high end than she normally uses. Miyako says “I don’t normally sell this type of coffee so I’ll make it into a blend obviously” on page 5, which means she will mix some of those coffee beans with other (likely cheaper) varieties of coffee bean for the final product, which is how it ends up being closer to 4-5$ in the end product.

Users who are viewing this thread