Yagi to Ookami no Hatsujou Jijou

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, mangadex is turning into disgusting yaoi shit hole just like batoto. I hope there's option to block this shitty genre from my view.

@Kambing Compared to the amount of yaoi series there are in Mangadex to the amount of non-yaoi series there are, you’re sure complaining a lot lol. It really isn’t that much. ? It’s not like you’ll see yaoi that much in the front page. You can also just choose to ignore it? But apparently you didn’t since you posted this comment here lol.

Group Leader
@Kambing Hey, sorry you don't like this. But nobody forces you to open it. I'm not sure why yo decided to comment on this specific manga. You can go and complain on the forums if you like, though removing an entire genre seems unlikely, good luck.

This is so good~ the seme is both half-goat and half-wolf. I am gonna lit the candle for uke-san. I need their smut and lovey-dovey <3

Thank you @kinakomochi for publishing this :D

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@Kambing
(In case you hadn't found it) Go to Settings (the gear), then the Site Settings tab, and then check out the section "Exclude Tags". Which should hopefully be easier than grumbling in the comments section.

Thanks,
Daviot

Uff I really love it. Just a quick question. Are they still translating it or did they dropped it?

Hei yaoisekai ID Keep it up oke 😚 kpd seluruh jajaran staff, makasih bgt ya atas kerja keras nya

Users who are viewing this thread