Yaiteru Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Let's Have a BBQ Date, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
What's that big bucket and small bucket thingie in the castle? Don't tell me it's ancient Japanese toilet?
I am so happy I live in relatively modern time and place.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@welcome2atlantis It's a bathtub! The big bucket I mean. The small bucket on top is to carry water in or for splashing water over your head (like when washing your hair). The square thing is probably just a lamp so that the visitors can see everything, I'd assume they used oil lamps or something back in the days

Double-page supporter
@welcome2atlantis In ancient time, Japanese toilet was built outside of the house and separated far away from the living spaces due to the smell. It is the similar to the old type of toilet where people need to squat down. That kind of toilet would be a pain if you needed to go in the middle of the night or it was raining outside.

Double-page supporter
when dates involve you two going to the market together you know you guys are officially a married couple. my aunt and uncle went to Florida for vacation and they went to Costco during the downtime just because.

Users who are viewing this thread