Yaiteru Futari - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Our First Fight

You've heard "boiling my blood" as a common expression of anger.. but have you heard of ; "grilling my meat" ? Lol

Thanks for the translation, as always.

Dex-chan lover
Our first fight came first before our first "night". Guess I'll wait for that a little longer.

Double-page supporter
There is nothing that can't be fixed with the application of the proper amount of kerosene.

Dex-chan lover
Your husband calls you a pain
You get insecure about it
So... you proceed to be a pain
Wtf?

I think boss was intentionally making it hard for her. She probably knew what was going to be said (from what she has already been told and from her talk with whats his face) and didn't want to hear it.
While a good friend wishes for the others happiness, no one said they can't be a pain once it is achieved.

I'm liking it out of wholesomeness and cutesy-ness but I can't help but cringe at how their relationship with each other as a 'married' couple. Someone "hit the nail in the head" when they said it's like they're grade schoolers. I think that's the thing I suspend my disbelief the most, how they went through life without progress in their emotional maturity with proper grown-ass jobs.

Dex-chan lover
This!! When your sad or in a fight clear your mind first instead of continuing the fight/argument then clear any misunderstandings

Dex-chan lover
Lol that was cute and hilarious.

Though I feel like the boss is really rude for wasting her time like that.

Users who are viewing this thread