Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Back in the dark ages basic food was a huge expense. Lots of folks could earn just enough to eat. When bad times struck, they starved. That being said, why didn't they eat and sell the monster bird's meat? Maybe mission required returning the body. I guess the quest reward would have then included the worth of all that meat. MC dude could actually hunt his own food, but I suppose he wants to take it easy between missions. Although I suppose the local lords may have dictated commoners can't hunt in the nearby wilderness, but based on the proprietress's words, monsters may be the problem. However, the MC shouldn't need to care about that.

Group Leader
Damn, I was too occupied with cleaning I couldn't say first. :c

Dex-chan lover
Man this chapter was great. I love that he mentions people need somewhere to escape to when they aren't on duty, people aren't just fooling around when.. they are fooling around..

...huh.

Aggregator gang
Mate got too cocky, and the villagers pulling a sneaky one. Many thanks for the chapter!

@kilmeister
I think what he uses to cut the groundhog's neck is a weapon (page 19)
Besides I think that his body is a weapon much more effective than a material weapon, because he has the mastery of it.
But a lance would be very useful and even without a lot of practice it is possible to use it effectively both in offense and defense.

I think the author will not give him a weapon, not until the moment when he will show his companions his bare-handed combat skills.
and even afterwards he will surely make him take special gloves for example

Dex-chan lover
It's like kill too many snow sprites and Winter Shogun will come...
Kill too many gray wolves and their alpha will come.

Boss battle!

Dex-chan lover
He should get some light armor, greaves and some gauntlets, to protect his body, arms and legs while he fights.
It would increase his fighting prowess and survivability by a LOT without actually hindering his agility almost at all.

Dex-chan lover
lol, the villagers better hope the wolves eat them now. This won't be the first village the hero decimated.

What a dumb thing to do, lying about enemy numbers. If the adventurers survive, you get your ass kicked and the reward jacked up anyway. If the adventurers die, you get in hot water with the guild and then good luck ever getting another party to come to your village to help you.

Users who are viewing this thread