Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Story Hereafter and the Two's…

They're quite the match with such similar skill traits..
The heroine not wanting him to rejuvenate because she likes him old and near 40s..
If normal, shouldn't he get a little younger like to at least the early 30s for prime state instead of current where his strength starts to fall?
Ponders if the restoration can also copy skills and traits of others to himself.

Double-page supporter
What teh fuck... if he can turn 25,. then do it... If not... then dont make it a thing/option and leave it out of the story as being possible... ffs. Thats so stupid.

Also, what logic is = Troops are no longer here, cause more troops in battles get them less points.... what the fuck, thats not how armies work when defending key positions. Theres this thing called a Garrison. To defend when monsters attack the city or wonder in. Has the author left his basement and attended school before ?

so he is basically immoral now? he can just keep turning his age back whenever he wants

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this skill seems OP if they don't give some sort of limit to it.
>Enemy appears
>Let me restore you to when you had a knee injury like idk 5 years ago?
>Falls down in pain

Double-page supporter
how many chapters till he accepts her feeling, my guess is 26

Dex-chan lover
He has the ability to return to his past age o.o

doesn't he basically own the ability to eternal youth? immortality?

Dex-chan lover
The more author explains, the more exploit can be used in his skill. Restoration with time related concept.

Dex-chan lover
"I restored them to a state where they were drunk"? Seriously? There are a LOT of bad interpretations of restoration in manga, but this takes the cake for being the worst. He's "restoring" an abstract concept to them that he probably wasn't even aware of at the time of its happening. Is he supposed to be setting their entire lifespan back, or just their autoimmune system? The former would mean he could turn literally anything into dust by touching it, the latter would be equally stupid and less feasible.
time reversal since his power granted by god of time like grandpa's stagnation
restoration = rewind time
stagnation = pause time

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He has the ability to return to his past age o.o

doesn't he basically own the ability to eternal youth? immortality?
but every skill he ever gain will be reset back to that time, means he'll lost all of his progress up till 25 yrs old. not worth the effort.

Dex-chan lover
so wait the landlady never seen her before? i mean MC was keeping her in his room but still.

Users who are viewing this thread