Yakumo-san wa Ezuke ga Shitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Sakura's Harvest Festival

its seems Dame Raveness (a.k.a translator group) revive this series with Hollow Stone

Dex-chan lover
Dope, I was just looking at this yesterday wondering when it was gonna get updated and here we are. Thanks peeps.

We all know why she decided to make a stamina bowl...
*wink wink*
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Man I just blasted through this whole series. Pretty good.

Since it's herbivore Japan it's not likely to happen, but if the author added some actual romantic plot progression this would be a far, far superior version of Hoshino, Onee-san wants a high school boy, Unbalance x Unbalance, and Sweetness & Lightning. So close to being top tier. Please actually advance the plot, author!

Dex-chan lover
lmfao the author gonna drag it until the dude is in university and then maybe they gonna "gasp* hold hands then manga ends there

I keep thinking, where the romance come from? I still think this is most like where the aunt cook for her nephew everyday. The author isn't really state where the romance is. Unless it is a hentai story then there might some accident to happen.
There is no progress about the romance up till now, she just kept thinking her husband used to do this and do that, said this and that, liked this and that, and he is really similar with her late husband and feels nostalgia with all of that, no more than that. I mean it feels like she just use him to heal her longing of her late husband so she keep feeding him with food that her late husband usually like. The author really need make some real progress about the romance in this story, if he really want to make this series into romance one, then its really slow that I almost lost my patient in every new update. I keep saying in my mind, "Where the fck the progress of the romance in this fcking story?!!".
Yep, I feel so restless now. I need some REAL progress!!!! I mean the REAL one!!!

@relic626 Late night 'snake' could be more dangerous in any ways than late night snack. ?

@cyzeed this lady Yakumo still reminisces the memories of her husband, and our MC happens to look like him. This boy most definitely has a thing for her, as we had seen his thought "You (Yakumo) are the one I... (love))". So yeah, it's slow, but the romance is there.

@MP20895 Then the author need to speed up the progress a bit. This slowness is killing me. It makes me think I just read a manga that talk about cooking nothing more

on page 8 she's clearly got a symptom of sweet potato madness on the top left panel

Users who are viewing this thread