Yakumo-san wa Ezuke ga Shitai

@SonicDisgaea98 20, tho the age of consent is from 13 to 18 depending on prefecture , you can marry from as early as 16 with parental permission tho. A relationship is possible if parents are in agreement and the relationship is 'genuine' so I guess that's why you can marry so early. So no nothing illegal here really(feeding someone isn't bad)

Double-page supporter
Just a few chapters in, gotta say I am really enjoying this Manga and I am really hungry.

@calmbreez nah mate it has a great ending, i don't know Japanese but i have seen the raws, ending looks promising, though i don't know what are they saying,,,, huuuuhhhh only if i can read Japanese 😫

only like 2 chapters into this, the art and baseball aspect really reminds me of FLCL....

I have a feeling its going to have the Gal Gohan type of Ending (except in reverse since she is older) where she will wait until he is old enough then they will marry

Group Leader
I mean, this manga served its purpose well,... by being a great accompaniment for my instant noodle meals. But honestly, even though it skimmed out much, the story was pretty good when it eventually came to it, with a pretty alright ending. And just adorable art to top everything off

Users who are viewing this thread