Yakusai no Moushigo to Seijo no Meikyuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
The more I read this the more I hated reading this. Shit manga, but thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
If he transforms into a monster, or they tame a monster, or he summons his skeleton... It will be a Named monster :02:

Wth happened to the power creep? Sure, they got good armor and some bonuses + exp from defeating the pre-boss like that, but suddenly they are so super-broken where they defeat misplaced rare monsters from the last 10% of the maze (even if they cheesed it with fire and damage output over 20 days, anything they could do at this point should have been out-regen'd by leech-enemies (which like all swamp-style monsters often have high regen in games). And the fire wasn't a perfect cheat as it could attack from anywhere later on, but they somehow never got hit (and insta-gibbed) and managed to handle them?).

Poor everyone else in that tower, as the god will now be strengthening all monsters such that at floor 1 they will be equivalent to floor 90 monsters... (or harder to cheese, unsure how the god strengthens it. Still dangerous for the other ppl to have a sudden change)

Dex-chan lover
Well, the "God" character was annoying and poorly written. As a writer, you should generally try to give each character clear motivations, and have them act accordingly. Even the more mysterious characters should have clear internal motivations, just hidden from the readers.

This "God" just does whatever the author needs it to do, because it "feels like doing it". It's a very lazy way writing action - by a literal deus ex machina. Building the labyrinth, summoning the class, giving them skills have no goal or meaning behind them, they happen only because the plot needs them to happen.

Dex-chan lover
The more stupid way to make MARKETING, make incomplete manga to promote the novel

But thanks for the manga and hope the author never make another manga and the illustrator makes a lot mangas
Ya have to understand that mangas cost a lot more to make than novel : 1 nobody you can pay cheaply is always better in the mind of a publisher than a whole manga drawing team (composed of the mangaka plus their assistant) while also having to pay the nobody.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately this manga will not continue, it was purely a promo for the novel.
this is sad and good at the same time. sad that it is made up until this point but good that it can end on a cliffhanger for the novel and not being axed.

Dex-chan lover
Blatant ads for novel, not really happy with this kind of manga type.

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, I missed the End tag.

Really?

Why is it always the mangas with non-braindead MCs and likable characters the ones getting less than 20 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
i feel only the god was the weird one in this story, yet overall it was quite interesting. truly a shame this one is considered finished. i don't get publishers these days.

thanks for the work as well @ KS Group

Double-page supporter
It doesn't seem like this was a advertisement for the novel, the novel itself hasn't had a new volume since vol 2 in 2021.

Dex-chan lover
this is literally the poorest translation made by KS. too many typos, grammar error, probably lots of mistranslation. thank goodness this series is just LN promotion so we didn't have to suffer for too long

Aggregator gang
man it sucks that it was just a promo for the LN but it was a good premise nonetheless.

MD@Home
ah man, so bummed that it ended but I also have a hard time imagining if this series might be able to get better...

Users who are viewing this thread