Yakushoku Distopiary - Gesellschaft Blume - Vol. 5 Ch. 5 - Ending

Dex-chan lover
C'mon... What happened to Perrier? Were everyone from the 7th division promoted or just the chief? That ending left more question than answred them...

What a depressing ending. The world was so interesting too and it was quite unique about how edgy it was. Truly something different.

Underrated as fuck, its hard to find an unique gem like this, truly a great read.
Too bad this got axed

if this didnt got axed it would be a masterpiece but it was still good so iam not complaining

3am

i readed it on paper beforehand and i have to say , its sad that there is no continuation , its a good read

Dex-chan lover
Funny thing... I think this ended up axed because it did a really good job of leaning in its cynical view of its world, kinda ironic.

I fully think that even with the axe... this was the end planned by the author.

But funny enough, I do feel a hint of hope behind all the cynicism.

My only true complaint is that we didn't get to know what happened to Pelie, she really drew the short stick, a superior that couldn't give less than a shit about her, and stuck with a creep that had a title that made my skin crawl, and to top it off... the last image we had of her was... well, I really hope the creep died and she recovered

Users who are viewing this thread