Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Ch. 42 - The Miraculous Moonlit Spring

Dex-chan lover
In two years we’ll have a beach episode, all that’s left after is a school arc and the circle is complete.

Dex-chan lover
the middle finger is good for the heart and the pinky is good for sex
I dunno about the others but these 2 make perfect senses

Dex-chan lover
I'm not dissing anybody but

Page 3: "Japanese Sake"

As opposed to what? Chinese Sake?
Yes actually. Its a literal translation of the word nihonshu which is what sake in English refers to. Any alcoholic beverage can be referred to as "sake" in Japanese.

Plus sake can be made in other places so you can have french sake, American sake. Etc
It's not inherently wrong to make a distinction. For the type of liquor sake is, it's a rice wine. A decent amount of Asia has variants for any country that had rice to work with.
Hell, in terms of funny thought, historical indications is that China is the first to make rice wine. Japan just made it popular with the rest of the world.
In japanese sake means liquor... any type of it
I made the distinction as yes, "sake" as a term is typically used as an all-encompassing term for every kind of alcohol in Japan. Moreover, I usually do not assume readers would know what various Japanese terms mean, so I try to add or embed explanations or references for people to understand or look up. AKA translation notes.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

giant rabbit, hot springs, and blooming lillies. all in one chapter. nice, as it should be.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not dissing anybody but

Page 3: "Japanese Sake"

As opposed to what? Chinese Sake?
Technically Sake can be made anywhere since it is just a type of rice wine, and, like most any food or beverage, it is going to taste different depending on where it is made, so the core idea is that is like an authentic Japanese Sake. It's kind of like how Wagyu beef doesn't always come from Japan, so long as Japanese cattle are among the breeds used to breed the cattle producing the beef, Japanese Wagyu beef can be expected to be the high grade cut of rumors, but outside of Japan it is generally just a title used to garner attention, so Wagyu beef vs Japanese Wagyu beef makes a BIG difference.

Users who are viewing this thread