Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Yakuza Called The Dragon

Aggregator gang
Thought that it was the punk the one that was going to get isekaied.

While the gender swap just seems like a meaningless gimmick, I like the design of the Princess.

I do think it would’ve been cool having the old dude stay the protagonist instead of going for the cliched, “cute girl acts like a man” trope.

Fed-Kun's army
Not a fan of stories where the mc takes over someone elses body, but guess I'll give it a try.

Dex-chan lover
@Nimroth
I mean,I think it is likely the princess died from the shock of whatever magic they used on her, leading to a Goddess forcefully implanting a much more robust soul in her stead.

And honestly, I would like a gender bend for once that doesn't end yuri. They all always seem to go down that path. Feels stale at this point. I can't think of a single genderswap that actually isnt modern drama light novel that isn't awful.

I actually really enjoyed this, gave me a sudden urge to go and play the Yakuza games

Dex-chan lover
I hope that after he's done with this world he can go back and teach that traitor what's what.

Dex-chan lover
This is good.
It feels refreshing on a slightly-overused isekai transmigration/reincarnation genre. And I like the old man. Very shibui.

That shabazo yankee and lame-hair sworn brother should go to hell together.

This seems absolutely interesting, tho the art could have been better but bookmarked anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread