Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Lesson in Manners

This's probably One of the best mangas that i've ever read for quite a while. Already 4 chapters in and it just keeps getting better and better. Normally new serialization would stop getting interesting after 1 or 2 chapters but this manga's not like any of that. Also i'm not really a fan of genderswap thing but im gonna make an exception for this one.

Dex-chan lover
Uh... I'm pretty sure those weren't 'various puking noises'. The water went all the way down, not up.
lol

Aggregator gang
Ok... that's a bit too much fantasy for my liking even in a series where taking drugs that would amp your emotions so much that you turn into a gruesome demon, hopefully the yakuza element is retained and it doesn't end up leaning to much into the "this is a fantasy world" crutch when it finally goes into the meat of the story. Kinda still wished we got some good ol fashion torture without the transformation thing though at least the art is as good as always.

Regardless of my opinion on the chapter, thanks for the translations as always~

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis Eh, pretty sure she pulled a basic stomach pumping operation which would be better for NOT having the drug still in the stomach getting absorbed by the intestines. Plus if it was coming out the backside it's much less likely to have gotten on Nui's hand like she was complaining of.

Dex-chan lover
It's suddenly Lovecraft all up in here. I'm down for it.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get what was the point of making him genderbend. Everything so far could work just fine had he remained a guy... Was it just for the fetiche?

Dex-chan lover
@Bramia: I see no point for it and I see no point against it. Maybe to excite some teen boys? Who knows?..

wait wait wait hold on a second , i'm no expert in the USA but since when Americans are scarier than a 5meters/16ft monster?

@MisterXiado dude i live in one of the worst shitholes in the planet ... i know pretty damn well what a bad neighborhood looks like, the american ones isn't what we call scary

Edit: i sounded like an asshole but it wasn't my intention

Users who are viewing this thread