Yakuza Reincarnation

I didn't know what I was expecting coming into this but I'm glad I found it, I'm really loving this.

This is my first comment on Mangadex. I came in to this one not expecting much and now realize that I was missing something from my life. This is the pinnacle of all Isekai manga. Holy crap. Issue 2 sealed the deal. I'm hooked. Wish this had a LN though. This is so good and unique. This little monster is going to be the BOSS in no time. I love it. I pray this is a success in its magazine and has a long run.

Group Leader
Looks like a bi-weekly? Release dates on the official page are 11/5 and 11/19. Though the cover image says it's published in "Monthly Sunday"...

Group Leader
@Harvester
The web raws aren't really representative since the releases here are already past them (the web raw only goes to halfway through chapter 2) and we're up to chapter 4 in the magazine raws. It's very much a monthly series.

Group Leader
Ok, I'm in love with this, if you wondered if you should keep going as you said in the credits of chapter one, all the feedback here and popularity this gathered, I can safely say you're welcomed to keep it going ! We'd all be thankful if you kept throwing such great things at us !

I'm still not sold, need a few more chapter to see if is not just 2 good chapters. This could turn in to a shit story very fast.

Users who are viewing this thread