Yakyuu de Sensou suru Isekai de Choukoukoukyuu Ace ga Jakushou Kokka o Sukuu Youdesu - Ch. 10.1

Ah
I prefer if you guys post the full chapter monthly rather than half at bi-weekly

I dont like how those publisher just cut a chapter from mangaka just for the sake to make it become multiple

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, we gonna eat lizard meat next time. I can't wait.

I kinda wondering what would happen if the enemy some kind of sea creature like mermaids.
Play baseball under water? Yeah right not gonna happen.

Lets be honest here instead of wars being fought its baseball deciding which country gets turned into slaves. Both favor the physically gifted. So realistically there is no difference other than screwing over weaker races that survive by having higher number counts. This would legit just give races that have small numbers but gifted physical bodies on top. Truth be told war would arguably be more fair than baseball. . .

Dex-chan lover
@Kreydis even in our world, a very good players always go to the good teams, but this just taken it to the extreme and without ethic or fair playness.

Dex-chan lover
@LongNameIncoming
In our world, it was very rare to enslave entire countries to this extent they are doing here. Part of the population? Sure, but not complete enslavement.

We are also talking about them casually being fine with genocide as well. Something that even in our history was usually something that majority thought was way too far.

I.e. this malicious god just made this world even crueler in the background rather than in the forefront that would have been wars. He fixed nothing and may very well just have made things way worse in lot of ways.

One thing is for sure at least, the concept of a free person doesn't exist in that world. Everyone is a property after a fashion there.

A travelling merchant? Too bad your nation lost. Now everything you have made is the property of the winners, even if you are hundreds of kilometers away from your homeland.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, well I guess I have no mercy for lizard man
no backstory will make this guy redeemable in my opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
So lizardguy skins people alive and displays their heads in public. Wonder what bullshit slap on the wrist the author will come up with this one

The brutality of this series is just so causally. Skinning people while alive, mass beheading, and working slaves to death. Most of which are taken against civilian targets. How is this meant to be better than normal war? It is on the level of a pogrom.
This is not a criticism, just an observation.

Cook that lizard simple.. No need give him forgiveness.. I hope MC won't stupid enough later on when he win the battle.. Sigh.. 😒

The bunny man is probably so shocked about the phrase "shave the debt up your ass", because in this world it is very likely a valid torture method and punishment to shove someones owed debt up their asses, should they be unable to pay.

On the bright side, it looks like next match we will get to see cute bunny girls with thicc cake and thighs

Watch the mangaka have some BS redemption plot in store for the lizard. That boy should be skinned alive and turned into kebabs.

Users who are viewing this thread