Yakyuu de Sensou suru Isekai de Choukoukoukyuu Ace ga Jakushou Kokka o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
this is no doubt one of the coolest baseball manga right now lol.

This one is actually really good, both the story and the art. I'm looking forward for the next chapter!

Wow they really great at delivering this one, not just some random plot slapped together.
Thank you for the translation ^^

Dex-chan lover
I was ready to hate it but magic being banned actually turns it around for me. Sports/games as analog for war is a guilty pleasure but eh...

Dex-chan lover
Baseball manga, but isekai. A basic factor to make it more interesting, but I'll keep reading

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly wasn’t expecting much, but this turned out to be surprisingly interesting! I feel like the author executed pretty much everything well this chapter, it was unique and enjoyable! I’m excited to see where it goes from here.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think a story about isekai baseball of all things would try to be so serious. There's literal slavery and shit; the losing team loses their freedom too. This author sure doesn't mess around when it comes to sports.

Aggregator gang
Yessss! Coming back from the Raws It was all that I was expecting and more, thank you once again for translating this series :3

well fuck me.. I didn't expect to actually like this, hopefully the rest of the story don't disappoint too..

Dex-chan lover
please don't turn into a harem...please don't turn into a harem...please don't turn into a harem...please don't turn into a harem...please don't turn into a harem...please don't turn into a harem...please don't turn into a harem...please don't turn into a harem...please don't turn into a harem...please don't turn into a harem...please don't turn into a harem...please don't turn into a harem...please don't turn into a harem...

Users who are viewing this thread