Yamada and Kase-san. - Ch. 19 - Cosmos and Kase-san

Dex-chan lover
@Mardg
i know you are aware of people sleeping together all the time in college

No i'm not cause i didn't go into college and Yamada is in a freaking Girl College about horticultur, if anything it will be Yamada who should be worried about Kase not the opposite.

It will have been more bearable if it wasn't like the 4 or 5th time Kase was jealous over something Yamada do in the manga and try to control it. What did she freaking need to understand that Yamada love her ? A marriage proposal ? At this point Takashima have no idea how to write so she just keep the Kase jealous or Yamada insecure plot and reuse it over and over. Normally after two or threen they would have grown and mature but here no, it's the same thing over and over

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaannd it's the jealousy road AGAIN. I really liked the first serie, this one not so much unfortunately. -_-

All the conflict in this story is jealousy and dumb misunderstandings. Good thing the fluff is very good.

Kinda understand why Kase gets easily jealous. Yamada has a bubbly and friendly personality which makes her 'too open' with other people. Kase worries too much that someone might take advantage of that side of Yamada I guess.

But yeah, I hope Kase slowly gets over her jealousy and see how much Yamada loves the shit out of her lol.

Wouldn’t they have had a talk or at least a thought about their sexuality? Even if one or both of them is bi that should be a factor of some kind.
Japan as a society is pretty up tight about queers

Double-page supporter
Can't wait til roommate-san(it's been too long since the last update) finds out all the embarrassing things she's been saying to Kase's girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Lol you guys are getting worried for nothing, the author has been resolving conflict really fast, he is just creating a little action so that we have a nice pay off at the end. It will stay wholesome

Dex-chan lover
Some years ago, two women lived in the same apartment complex as I. When one of them would smile at me (surely merely being friendly) the other would glare angrily at her.

@oyen888 yeahhh yamada even assured her but she's still soo... possessive? irl many girls would hate being restricted talking to their guy friends/people they admire, because it's completely platonic but they still get insecure. it just tells you that your SO doesn't trust you

Dex-chan lover
thank you for your work!

@xuanchiao the problem is not guys in general but the way she is looking at him from what she said page 11

I'm currently have a bubbly girlfriend just like Yamada and I entirely understand Kase's jealousy. It's not that Kase doesn't believe in Yamada, but her obliviousness at the guy who approaced her is worrisome.

Dex-chan lover
AAAHHHHHH THIS SERIES NEVER FAILS TO FLATTER MY WEAK HEART!!!!
SOMEBODY GIVE ME A KASE ONE IN REAL LIFE!!!

Now it's kase's turn to be serious jelly one on this arc ,also back off boiiiiii, or her bae gonna kick your ass sooner or later

Thank you sooooo much for the translations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread