Yamada and Kase-san. - Ch. 19 - Cosmos and Kase-san

Dex-chan lover
"I want this smile all to myself." What? Is the author trying to imply Kase-san is incredibly possessive? Well, I never would have guessed! 🤣🤣
Wow. That was some sweltering jealousy-fueled making out. Tomoka knows how to keep a girl faithful.
Wonder what the little bouquet on the roommate's desk was about. Same flower as on the cover, but what's behind it?

Aggregator gang
kase getting jealous is hella cute

but damn yamada looked really pissed lol

Kase be like: DON'T LOOK AT MY MAIN BITCH!

Seriously, i'm still unsure what to think of that couple. Kase is still being pushy and possessive as hell, and Yamada is just too naive for this world. Does this excuse Kases behavior as she protecc her? Even after 1,5 mangas of this couple.. not sure.

@Pachka84 Actually she is, if you read the prequel where they're riding the airplane you'll notice how Kase possiveness and this also goes with the school festival where she ask Yamada to not wear the maid custome.

I really like this series, but i dont like having so much drama in every single chapter its a pain really, and this manga seems to exist on that kind of gay is okay japan world so its kinda weird that they keep it a secret to their close friend with only 2 knowing

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, Kase just got a whole lot less attractive today... but Annoyed Yamada is the fucking best!!!

Dex-chan lover
I love the friend who’s only interested in finding a large burly man to take home to the farm

Users who are viewing this thread