Yamada and Kase-san. - Ch. 19 - Cosmos and Kase-san

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY! A new chapter

It’s refreshing to see the oh so cool Kase-san feel jealous or insecure... shows her more vulnerable side

Dex-chan lover
I don't know at some point it's just annoying. Kase's demands are becoming more and more stupids as the time goes, i mean stop going to the gardening club ? She is lucky Yamada love her and understand what happen because anyone would have easily call her off. I mean, imagine if when Yamada was insecure about Inoue, she asked Kase to stop going to the athletism club. It's the same here. We reach apoint where big girl Tomoka should learn to keep her jealousy in check and have faith in her little plant girlfriend. In short, i don't find cute to told your GF to stop doing what she love because you're the one jealous.
Already forsee the "bUt shE Is a tEeNagEr", bruh she is been like this since the original, she need to grow up at some point plus they're in college.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter today! 🙌 I really appreciate it. 😃

Dex-chan lover
They do need some conversation and growin up
Hope they can reach this

Dex-chan lover
I laughed when Yamada got pissed over the flower arrangement, I don’t think Kase will have to worry too much about her lol. Is Fukami getting closer to the truth? She seems to have a subconscious crush thats really simmering there...

Ever notice how Yamada views other women as potential rivals for Kase, while Kase considers men as potential rivals for Yamada? Really says something about their perceptions of themselves and their partner.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Kase, she'll kick him in his princely balls when she has the chance

Fed-Kun's army
Potato is such a dork sometimes. I love it. Also, look at Yamada throwing out Kase's given name like it was nothing. Feels like it was just yesterday she almost popped a blood vessel trying to say it.

This does feel kind of like a rehash of the apron chapter in the original, though.

Dex-chan lover
Glad that Yamada was able to put her foot down about going to the club. Lots of people try to portray jealousy as romantic, but all it reads to me is a lack of trust, and trust is one of the most important things in a lasting relationship.

Aggregator gang
I know it's a recurring gag but it seems Yamada might mature a little quicker than Kase. That said, Yamada could have reassured Kase by saying there's no way she'd be interested in Flower Prince yet she tells Kase there's no way a celebrity would be interested in her . I understand why that does nothing to assuage Kase's worries. Word choice matters when you're trying to effectively communicate with your partner.

Since Kase knows Yamada doesn't know how attractive she is and is a bit naive, it's natural that she'll worry Kase will be taken advantage of and want to protect her, especially since they spend so little time together. Kase is also insecure. Sure she's athletic and has her looks, but beyond that she's probably wondering what she has to offer a capable beauty like Yamada. All in all, they both hold their partner in such high esteem yet their partner doesn't see their own good qualities. I hope Kase will come to terms with her self and realize that Yamada loves her for her, not because she's a star athlete and a beauty.

As for Flower Prince, art is subjective so I don't think he should really enforce what he likes onto others.... but I guess this might be further lesson for Yamada in that she'll learn how to speak against people and fight for what she wants.

Flower boi: Changes Yamada's arrangement

Yamada: "PEACE WAS NEVER AN OPTION"

Which is funny in hindsight that Kase is getting all jealous, I think the whole college separation thing has her playing up her fears way too much, but alas

Fed-Kun's army
reaaallly hope that the jealousy thing gets worked on, it's not cute n it's getting repetitive

@Lilliwyt She only said until the festival, not completely stop going but I get it.. but u also need to understand that yamada is naive and seems like she can be manipulated & u saying its college doesn't lessen the stress because college is where everything gets crazy, i know you are aware of people sleeping together all the time in college soo..just relax bruh

Kase, Kase, Kase. I love you and I think you are the alpha lesbian tomboy, but you gotta let Yamada live her life a little. She's so in love with you that there's not a single soul in the whole universe that could steal her away from you. So chill.

Users who are viewing this thread