Yamada and Kase-san. - Ch. 36 - Moving and Kase-san (part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
Could have put a little bit more effort in the drawing on the 24th page, but oh well...

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see Yui finally start acting her age. I swear she's seemed more naive than she was in high school recently.

Kinda smells like the end is in sight tho, and that makes me a little sad.
I hope Kaori and Mao get together before the end at least.

Dex-chan lover
YES. This chapter is the beginning of a good, happy, fluffy arc! Thank you! Also, that scene were Kase properly reflects and apologizes is what I personally needed for me to also forgive Kase for all the boneheadedness she pulled in the previous arc. I love it!

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
I had to laugh at "I couldn't get out of the dorms easily". No, you easily could have left at any time.

Glad all that is over and we get to see some cute couple time. And knowing the poor neighbour gets to hear it all through thin walls makes me think of this one.

Dex-chan lover
I had to laugh at "I couldn't get out of the dorms easily". No, you easily could have left at any time.

Glad all that is over and we get to see some cute couple time. And knowing the poor neighbour gets to hear it all through thin walls makes me think of this one.
doubt we’ll get that ending 😝

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe the author skipped the details with their lovey dovey bed cake scene. I thought the author will go all through out of their seggs scene given the fact that it was shown on the first following chapters. I wonder if the published version will be different as well this time just like their first time seggss. The published version is 👌👌👌.ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ. I'm glad to know Kase is actually self reflecting with her actions.atleast she kinda redeemed herself for being a useless lesbian.

Fed-Kun's army
Sure it's not updated as often as other manga, but with it being harder and harder to find wholesome yuri manga to read without constant bait and switches (no payoff, "just good friends") or the overuse of overly dark drama, it's nice that there's still Kase-san to be such unapologetically beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
poor mikawacchi, never gonna get sleep with all the sounds... unless kase's fortune comes true from way back when

Double-page supporter
Well I take my word back, Kase atleast realise her mistake and hopefully reflect on it. It was this easy, just talk to your partner.

Dex-chan lover
Author had to dump the character reflection rq at the beginning so they could spam carefree say gex after

Users who are viewing this thread