Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

Group Leader
Anything resembling of a plot just disappears past chapter 90. Honestly when I first read it, I thought it’d just end there and be a perfect classic - but no, there’s another 150 chapters of just half-assed nonsense story and forced filler chapters just to keep it going. And even with 243 chapters the ending still feels rushed. They serve no purposes other than to give this manga its unnecessary “Harem” tag, throw some more unmemorable characters and create more unanswered questions and plot holes (there are lots of them) than needed. Just finish the first arc and walk away with a dreamlike story, or finish it and feel disappointed. 9.5/10 for the first ~90 chapters, not even gonna rate the rest

Good thing i didn't read everything and just read the last chapter. Fuck if I'm gonna read this whole pile of garbage.

Yankee-kun series was waaay better.

Dex-chan lover
Yankee-kun series was waaay better.
Even if you had said that after saying "This is good, but" that would've been the opposite of an endorsement for this, honestly. Instead, you've called this garbage and declared something with one of the worst final arcs and endings I've seen as its superior. Perhaps this author just sucks at wrapping things up. Well, with low expectations in place I'll probably still finish reading this eventually.

The One
Staff
Admin
@TrebleT_ your chapters seem like rips of the official version.

The first 90 or so chapters are very enjoyable, but after that I lost all interest. It doesn't help that the ending could be foreseen from 5 light years away, being so predictable and generic. Maybe I'll continue where I left off if I ever want to do some casual reading.
Odagiri best girl btw. Or Sarushima can't decide. Not Shiraishi tho she boring af no offense.

Hope they will make a chapter for yamada and shirashi's child

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I could have swear that this was better before? I really don't know what to say really

Zqz

This has 245 chapters on other sites. Besides that I ducking adore this series so much even though it’s plot is kinda bad at times I still fucking love it

Read the whole thing in 3 days, loved it. Can anyone recommend me a good romance manga like this?

@SomeGuy1337

Harem: Rosario + Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, D-Frag!, Temple, Love Hina, To Love-Ru, Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai, Maga Tsuki, Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san, Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Go-Toubun no Hanayome, Nisekoi, and Masamune-kun no Revenge

The only Gender Bender Mangas I know are Ayakashi Triangle(This isn't a harem it's gender bender though), Mayo Chiki!, Boku Girl(Not Harem), and Aoharu x Kikanjuu.

P.s if you decide to read Rosario + Vampire, don't look at the second season until you read the first one, because the cover for the second season spoils which girl won. Also, I would recommend reading most of these mangas on an another site since some groups removed the chapters after they got officially translated(Consider buying those mangas though if you can)

Users who are viewing this thread