Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 35 - A Little Unfair

Group Leader
Please DM me on Discord (ASDFGHJK#2728) or here on MangaDex if you're interested in applying for CL/RD and PR

Edit: I’m also looking for a new CLRD and TS for Spirit Blade Mountain

Edit 2: I've found a CLRD and TS for Yamada

The pace got a lot faster all of a sudden. I hope this isn't the sign of an axe incoming

what what what was that last part huhu no to bad jujus

thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now. He will share his umbrella with glasses girl because she forgot hers, Akane will see this and assume glasses is the one he likes and she is on the way, leading either to a swift confession or twenty fucking chapters of forced drama.

Hellooo if anyone wants some spoilers, i can't undestand japanese, please don't be mad at me if get some things wrong :<<

yes, they would share umbrella with glasses girl and she would ask yamada to meet with her. before meeting her, yamada met akane and she drew her game avatar on his hand. then yamada met the girl, she confessed, and of course, rejected. She then saw the drawing of akane's avatar and asked him if he likes her and he answered, yes. next chapter, the guild members met and had dinner but yamada wasn't there, akane was drinking, and when yamada arrived, akane was drunk and he took her home (chapter 40), by the end of this chapter, they confessed to each other.

chapter 41 was released recently, akane was talking with her college friends and shared that they're dating now, later that day, she met with yamada at the train station and by the end of the chapter, akane asked if they can hold hands (? not sure if she asked him, can't understand japanese), and he offered his hand and the end panel was them holding hands).

@Acolytus I wonder why you're even holding out hope for the swift confession at this point. Heck, even 20 more chapters is optimistic

The sudden weather shift gives bad vibes, I hope the confession won’t be ruined.

Thank you so much for the update!! And for the efforts of translating and proof reading 🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread