Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 91 - Leave me alone

Double-page supporter
Come one guys it's at least the 4th time the author bait a love triangle, you should know there won't be any of that by now.

Waaa this is such a lovely series <3
Finished in one go and very much satisfied with everything.
At first, I thought this is just another lighthearted shallow lightening speed love at first sight kind of shoujo. But it's unexpectedly decent. A fair amount of gaming theme plus a fair amount of real life social, very likeable protagonists plus a fair number of characters with their own lifestyles, good growing pace for love plus other relationship. It has a sweet and gentle atmosphere overall, but it could be super sensual when needed too! ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ Darn!!!

Thank you translator-san(s)!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao hold your horses there young man. You're literally a 14 or 15yr old and she's 20.
Poor guy never stood a chance. Hopefully this halts right here and the author keeps it out of weird territory. Tho i can see a different pairing in the horizon!!!

Supporter
Lmao hold your horses there young man. You're literally a 14 or 15yr old and she's 20.
Poor guy never stood a chance. Hopefully this halts right here and the author keeps it out of weird territory. Tho i can see a different pairing in the horizon!!!
15-16 as a first-year but, yeah, definitely a better pairing available (that might just be what each of them needs).

Users who are viewing this thread