Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 95 - I thought I was all grown up

Dex-chan lover
New character: Gets added to the story...
Overly Dramatic Readers: Oh No! A Romantic Rival has appeared!!! BOO!! NO LOVE TRIANGLE DRAMA!
New Character: Isnt a serious rival and becomes a new member of the growing friend group instead...
Overly Dramatic Readers: SHOCKED PIKACHU FACE!

And repeat...

Double-page supporter
Now, it's turn for Yamada to be jealous ig...
Welp, just watched the anime this morning and read all the available chapters, gotta wait for the next chapter....

Dex-chan lover
People complaining about drama but I'm here like, I'm just super glad we finally get a manga that doesn't end it right at a confession or starting to date! I don't mind a little drama if it keeps things moving. Plus, meeting old friends and sorta-friends is just part of the relationship progression.
On the point of ending things at dating, it is really refreshing just seeing two people who love each other hanging out doing stuff you'd do irl with someone who enjoys you as a person.

(excitedly word vomiting over photos feels like something ive done with my parents or siblings, occasionally friends lol)

Though, I think thats what makes me crave these "hang out in an mmo" series bc a lot of them are very casual by nature with that very realistic form of getting to know someone one lil piece of info and hangout at a time and very low stakes drama (which i suspect is what we're in for with presumably her either ex bf or former friend) if any, combined with slice of life hang outs are just so fun. (i always want more but ive already dug thru tags to try to find them and been unsuccessful....)

The lil hug on the sofa was so damn cute though it was great.

people so traumatised by other romance manga that they jump at even a sign of drama/love triangles lmao

Users who are viewing this thread