Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 97 - How's it been?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, not really it's another of the "sudden rival" trop, but of top on that author salted it with another "misunderstanding" in this manga. God damn, why this manga is so cliche in every bad way, why author can't stick to the "relationships between ML and FML" instead. Stop adding unnecessary every 5 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Nononono, I dont like this, I dont want this. Back up while you still can, bro. Leave her alone

Dex-chan lover
Just stop, chief. You had your chance. Presumably for years. And you did nothing. Take the L and move on.

Alternate shock twist ending: His touching the keyboard accidentally wastes an expensive item she had been saving for an important mission with her guild. In response she beats him to death with her laptop.

Dex-chan lover
MOTHERFUCKER, WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT, EH!? WHAT PART OF "Don't press any buttons!" DID YOUR PEA-SIZED DOUCHEBAG BRAIN NOT UNDERSTAND? Fucking non-gamers, man, I swear. :facepalm:

On the bright side, this will probably be much ado about nothing and should be resolved easily enough even if it gets dragged out. However, this guy's definitely crossing some boundaries even if Akane is way too relaxed/vulnerable around guys she's close with so I don't blame her too much on this occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread