Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 97 - How's it been?

Aggregator gang
They do know, akane told yamada that she told her family about their relationship right away back when akane met yamadas mom, also akanes mom asked to meet yamada back in the senpai arc. That's why none of this makes sense. Author is forgetting their own story for the sake of creating drama/conflict
Hm, yeah I went back and sure enough there's more than one instance where it does come up. I guess the mom is probably in new guy's corner since he's also a childhood friend and she doesn't seem to know much about Yamada (including his name)? Hence the "go play with Akane in her room" thing... She also seemed weary of the "new boyfriend" some chapters back(90).

Unrelated, but I'm just now realizing that Akane still doesn't call Yamada by his first name... :question: Just Japan things or did the author paint themselves into a corner with the title, I wonder?

Fed-Kun's army
So he almost gets into another accident with her? Keep this guy off the road and away from Akane. These kinds of arcs are always hard to stomach, I trust the author but that sad backstory is just to elicit a sympathetic response to a character most readers probably don't feel like sympathizing with as soon as he's introduced to disrupt the main relationship.

That Takaya guy is absolutely red flag! Invading personal space like that, thats really bad and gross.

Fed-Kun's army
I was expecting the comments section to be like this, but you guys, he literally hasn't done anything worth calling out yet 😭😭 sure he probably had some feelings for her but I genuinely think it's mostly guilt bc of that alluded accident.

Dex-chan lover
that takaya dude is probably thinking that our FMC is still single lmao.
Yup, that's what the boyfriend of Akane's sister told him... I feel bad about the guy. He probably got his hopes up after hearing that and now he is going to crash into a wall.

Dex-chan lover
When the next chapters coming out? Jw since as of today it's 2 chapters behind the raw and I know you've guys normally stayed current with the RAWs so just thought I'd ask

Users who are viewing this thread