Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 97 - How's it been?

Double-page supporter
can we really fault the guy? he feels guilty for hurting here in the accident and was told that she was dumped.

Dex-chan lover
can we really fault the guy? he feels guilty for hurting here in the accident and was told that she was dumped.
why getting all touchy feely IMMEDIATELY though? Considering they haven't seen each other for ages?

One of these days, Akane will wake up in some dudes bed wondering how things ended up like that. She just gets stun locked way too easyly.

Last edited:
I dont understand why everyone is hating on this character, Akane had a rival but Yamada hadnt yet, its a new experience for him since its his first relationship. Akane and her family are comfortable around him because they know each other since theyre kids, its not like shes cheating for gods sake. Its a cliche but it will keep the story going, the way it was before it would end before 120 chapters
Basically none of them could be considered as rivals. The class prez and later the other girl cannot be considered rivals as, neither of them had done anything and both knew where the line was. But this guy already seems to be pushing the boundaries.

Dex-chan lover
So what? Does that give him the right to touch her or what?
If all he does he take her hand, that's not so bad. It's a bit of physical touching flirting to see if she will reciprocate. However if she tries to shoo him away and he grabs her, or tries to escalate into bodily contact, then I think he's crossed the line.

At any rate he could have avoided all this if he just asked to hold her hand and didn't mess with her game. It's why he's about to get his feelings ground into paste.

Basically none of them could be considered as rivals. The class prez and later the other girl cannot be considered rivals as, neither of them had done anything and both knew where the line was. But this guy already seems to be pushing the boundaries

So the girl that confessed love to Yamada wasnt a rival and the guy that doesnt even know she has a boyfriend is pushing the boundaries? All he did was touching her hand

why getting all touchy feely IMMEDIATELY though? Considering they haven't seen each other for ages?

One of these days, Akane will wake up in some dudes bad wondering how things ended up like that. She just gets stun locked way too easyly.
Its not like they dont know each other, they are friends who hadnt see each other in ages it would be normal even if they hugged, poor Akane has a bad reputation since chapter 1 lol

If all he does he take her hand, that's not so bad. It's a bit of physical touching flirting to see if she will reciprocate. However if she tries to shoo him away and he grabs her, or tries to escalate into bodily contact, then I think he's crossed the line.

At any rate he could have avoided all this if he just asked to hold her hand and didn't mess with her game. It's why he's about to get his feelings ground into paste.
He could have avoided all if he had just simply asked her why she and her boyfriend broke up. And then Akane could tell him what happened and that she has a new boyfriend now, but that's probably not going to happen.

So the girl that confessed love to Yamada wasnt a rival and the guy that doesnt even know she has a boyfriend is pushing the boundaries? All he did was touching her hash
That time Yamada and Akane were not even in a relationship. She shoot her shot and she wasn't trying to harm their relationship, neither was the other girl. While I'm not sure this guy won't try something. But I hope I'm wrong and this guy won't do anything.

Dex-chan lover
If all he does he take her hand, that's not so bad. It's a bit of physical touching flirting to see if she will reciprocate.
So many people here are reacting as if handholding isn't just a meme. He hasn't actually done anything yet. I mean, other than touching her keyboard. But they're friends. Friends can touch each others' hands. It's fine. It's not even flirting most of the time.

It also depends on the person what you can and can't touch. Considering how casual this girl is, we're probably talking about much more than just the hands.

Dex-chan lover
Back off bro, Akane is in a loving and healthy relationship already, no need to ruin it, yeah?

We cant be mad at him if he really doesnt know akane is in a relationship. But if he starts spouting nonsense such as he is better suited for her or he can treat her better, we need to smack his head

Just stop, chief. You had your chance. Presumably for years. And you did nothing. Take the L and move on.

Alternate shock twist ending: His touching the keyboard accidentally wastes an expensive item she had been saving for an important mission with her guild. In response she beats him to death with her laptop.
id be down to see that shock alternate ending like if i was playing and someone started touching my keyboard straight to the boiler rooms of hell

Dex-chan lover
Hurts my soul how he keeps just getting in her space on the computer. Even as a kid i never did that when watching someone play a game. :'c

Users who are viewing this thread