Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - I want to go to an offline meeting

Dex-chan lover
So because they meet IRL they must be going out.

The fantastic world of manga MC assumptions, this trope is really overused...

Contributor
Bruh. You can have friends of another gender. Look at the guy you were just hanging out with. Seems like he just wants to be gaming buddies

Dex-chan lover
that mixer dude freaking lied about being a gamer if he didn't even know FPS term. or he's just a worse than a casual gamer, a mobile gamer =_=

Dex-chan lover
@dezaki Yeah, I bet that he only plays some mobile games to get closer to women who play them...

Dex-chan lover
Ruri is definitely a crossdressing guy. This is shoujo, no female friends allowed

I mean, I assume all my crushes are taken lol. if I was her, if I see him with a girl (she even touched him, you know) alone, I'd just assume he's taken. I'd feel bad if I kept hitting on someone's boyfriend.

buttttt he did say he doesn't have a girlfriend so she should've just trusted him.

Dex-chan lover
Hime-chan its a trap, lesbian or some relative of Yamada-kun.
You dont fool me anymore Author-kun...

Power Uploader
Too bad Japanese gamers suck at almost every game (expect for certain console and rhythm games) to be a legend. Valorant JP exposed this entire region. It will take an entire decade to create a Japanese FPS legend.

Dex-chan lover
I've been feeling this since last chapter but i'll say it here, she just broke up and met him days ago now she thinks she have the right to feel JEALOUS? girl

If i'm yamada i'll block this girl tbh, what an inconvenience

Users who are viewing this thread