Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Let's hear what you have to say

Aggregator gang
oh hell no I haven't read this is two months and my opinions will never change about her brattiness like who the hell raised her??? This is the kind of thing I either expect from an overly spoiled child or an ignored one and she's nether! Unless she does something like donate 1000 to the poor her redemption arc is crossed out in my heart
Pathetic can't think about others besides herself huh can't even see her own privileges I bet
Wonder how she'd so if I suddenly become her mom

I can't wait for her redemption arc and get her shitty backstory on why she is an asshole

She's not a tsundere, but an obnoxious and intentionally cruel jerk.

Btw, why did no one try calling her phone first?? I even think Yamada saw Akane calling the asshole. Ah stupiddd.

Aggregator gang
Go on. Run away. I hope you got hit by a car you bitch

Damn i hate kids

Man this ain’t cute. Can’t believe how they’re handling it like its some little incident.

Double-page supporter
I agree that Runa is a little bitch… but she’s a precious and very naive little bitch.
Also, some commenters here are scaring me more than Runa ever could.

Double-page supporter
Sorry it's still weird to try to forcefully open the door of a restroom stall and have extremely selective hearing, I don't think I would just sit down and chat with someone who did that, even if it was for (ostensibly) good intentions.

Users who are viewing this thread