Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Isn't it better that way?

Dex-chan lover
Ouch, that's too bad :/ well, congrats to the author for getting this series licensed, I guess, maybe we'll have access to it eventually... Thanks for the translation up until now, guys!

Thank you so so much for the translations! Reading this sweet fluffy manga always brought a smile to my face, and seeing it go is really devastating. But I'm glad atleast the author is getting recognition! Its a shame though that the official release will need to be paid though on I phone, but hopefully one day it'll become an anime series? Anyway I'll try and cheer up, and look forward to your other projects! Thank you again, and I hope you guys have a good day✨

Double-page supporter
OH COMMON THAT"S 2 OF MY FAVS IN 2 DAYS! THIS IS A CONSPIRACY!
(on a more serious note, thanks for the Tl up to now it's sad to see this one go to the soon-to-be-forgotten pile since i won't be able to read it anymore)

Supporter
Well, that's a shame. Goodbye Yamada.

Thanks for scanlating up until now.

SO MANY OF MY FAVORITE MANGA ARE GETTING LINCESED. I'M PROUD AND HAPPY FOR THEM BUT WAAAAHHH.

thank you so much

ps: I just read Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru.

my heart....is in pieces...
Nevertheless, for being a novel group in the world of scanlations, I sincerely commend the group for making comprehensible and clean scans which makes me, as a reader, very happy.

On the other hand, I was so excited with the release of the recent chapter but then page 17 came along😞. This may be very shameful and selfish for me to say, but I hope someone could share rips from the app (pls don’t kill me for saying this lol). As much as I want to support the mangaka, I am currently broke and if NCov19 won’t cause any more delays on work I could possibly unlock a chapter. Although mangamo does sound a bit shady (jk)🤣 Well that’s the end of my Ted talk.
Genuine thanks for the effort, OUAD.

I went from being really happy about getting a new chapter to being exceedingly sad seeing that it was the last 😭😥

I'm reading many things but this one series has a special place in my heart and thoughts, in only a few pages, the author managed to make us feel so many raw emotions, and all the characters are so relatable and likeable! It always brought smile on my face each time I saw a new update!

So, it's licensed, and licensed on IPHONE, which I don't have, dammit, ios and iphone again!!! 😩 I hope this will eventually be printed and I will be able to purchase a physical copy.

Thank you for bringing this series to us all this time, thank you to all the staff who worked on 'Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru' to this day!

Dex-chan lover
@Arisa05 placing tips from the app would be against the rules which as - dont post licensed scans. But - no one stopping you from using raws and translate it, like it was done all this time.
Japan's publishers dont give a crap, this whole site (and the others) are living proof. What scanlators are chicken is US publishers, they afraid of legal actions against the group...
So, I'm hoping someone will be more courage to do the translation, BUT - it's a small chance, bcs there are A LOT OF MANGA in my bookmarks that was dropped like that (even few titles with 200+ chapters were dropped just 10-20 chapters before the ending just bcs it was licensed. Funny story - this titles were dropped by the publisher after or still are in the middle of publishing and it's been literally years!!! Yeah, US publishers do awful job, bcs they print 1 volume in 4 months almost all the time - so just imagine, how long will it be to read all completed manga, that has 20-30 volumes and it was dropped right before the end? I'll tell you - it takes YEARS, and only IF they will do it till the end, which is not always the case.)

Ahhh, it's so sad to see this manga go, especially since it will be so inaccessible. If it were a web-based service or if the chapters were available as an e-book (the way Kodansha does it), I might be able to keep reading, but since it's limited to iOS I can't even consider it. It seems good for the author that the manga was licensed, but about 80% of people use Android — I hope it doesn't backfire by being limited to such a small segment of the demographic.

Thank you for such clean and accurate scans all this time, OUAD team! I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into this series, and I know you're as sorry to see it go as we are. お疲れさまでした!

Thanks for translations until now. Sad to see it go alongside so many good mangas. I have an Iphone, but the app isn't even available in my region. I sure wanna pay 4 times what I would in my country or wait at least 3 years for it. I would welcome digital releases, especially now, but not in that form. Not going out of my way to pay this company money if they want to artificially restrict their customer base.

I hope that the scanlators will not drop this manga. Their purpose is good and appreciated but it's heartbreaking for us, reader, who use android and because commonly, they don't translate a lot of manga until the end. I hope you guys can reconsider but despite my opinion, I am really thankful for your hard work! I hope I'll see you guys in other manga soon. Stay safe!

MD@Home
I luckily have an iPad even though I use an android phone, but still I'm not paying $5 a month. I hope there's volumes that come out digitally at some point.

Contributor
First time I've seen a platform-exclusive for licensed manga.
I ain't buying an iPhone just for that Mangamo app, fuck that.
Thanks to the scanlation team for the English chapters up until now.

Noooooooooo!!! Those news T_T
Thanks to all the team. I hope we can find somewhere to keep reading this manga.
At least this was a very good chapter.

That mangamo app isn’t even available in my country wtf. Anyway, thank you so much for your hardwork🥺🥺

Users who are viewing this thread