Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Isn't it better that way?

Group Leader
Hey can u continue :(

From 31 - 34 ?
https://ganma.jp/yamadalv999

Fed-Kun's army
Akane is so mature.

thank you for translating it this far. Sad that I won't be able to read this anymore.

it has been months since this has been officially translated on mangamo but they havent updated it past chapter 4 😭😭😭 i was happy to pay for this manga but they dont even update it (or any of their official releases either) please bring this back!!!

Thank you for translating this far and for your hard work, we really appreciate it. Sad we can't read this anymore, I know the site where it's gonna be updated officially but you gotta pay for it

Group Leader
My TL group is willing to work on this. My translator has started working on the next chapter. They aren't fully fluent in Japanese, so expect some mistakes (especially in the fantasy parts)

Fed-Kun's army
@marfmamow So there is hope ?I'm updated with the raws but can't understand quite well whats happening, tho I feel sad for the classmate Tsubaki, such a pure shy girl crying and suffering just because she is a side character and has no chances of winning. Also, I wonder if the childhood friend will reappear... That would be turning this to a harem :(
from a little research, I can't find a website with translated content after chap 30 :(
PS: going by your pfp, you are a man of culture aswell :)

Fed-Kun's army
soo looks like this manga was dropped and then picked up again? hence the gap?

Users who are viewing this thread