Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - You have more dreams than any Gokon

Contributor
why does she beat around the bush so much? "I have something to tell you", you should throw that phrase only if it's something really important and personal! goddangit

Fed-Kun's army
読み辛いです(;´Д`)
e.g. pg 8;
❌a bit
⭕️wait a minute- / hold on- / etc.

LOL SAW THE BEST FRIEND X EITA SHIP COMING FROM A MILE AWAY proof im too deep in this genre 🙂

Ank

Double-page supporter
What a worthless chapter.
Last chapter : "Hey, I have something to tell you."
This chapter : Tries to tell whats going on. Meets random person 2. "Hey 2, I have something to tell you.". To be continued.
Next chapter : Finally starts telling story....oups omg he is here, what a coincidence. I can't tell the story anymore. To be continued.

... I have NEVER seen "siscon" translated as "system control". PLEASE get a proof reader or find a different way of translating.

Why is this chapter the way it is? (not aimed at you translator, aimed at the author)

So she insists on meeting up with momo face-to-face because she wants to tell her about how she has fallen for yamada but instead of telling her she likes yamada she says “why do you think I’m so flustered”? Why is she wasting everyone’s time and not even getting to the point? And she even waited with momo for eita to finish his shift... to do what? This has to be the worst chapter to date.
Why is she making everything so friggin dramatic? Everyone, even yamada’s classmate that doesn’t know her, can see that she and yamada have chemistry that is not present when they are with other people.

Just group text and say “I think I like yamada” like a normal person and be done with it. 😡

@toebutter the group that pick this up did say that their translator isnt that fluent in japanese so there will be cases where the grammar doesnt make sense.

Thank you for the chapter! Kind of a weird filler that feels like it was more of a set up for Momo and Eita to cross paths. Another ship maybe? Momo would definitely be able to keep up with Runa!

But honestly how did Akane end up with her ex when she’s having such a hard time recognizing her feelings right now? You’d think since she has experience she’d figure it out herself

The translation is at a point where i just barely can't tell what it is trying to say. Pages 5 and 7 are especially tough, i can tell they are about Akane's love situation and Momo's previous party respectively, but none of the specifics at all.

Users who are viewing this thread