Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Tomorrow morning, when you wake up

Fed-Kun's army
HERE WE AREEE

noTHING CAN STOP US NOWWWW

now i just need my marriage and kids expectations to kick in :p

Dex-chan lover
If it was a old school shojo, next chapter he would get hit by a car while coming back home and lose his memories...

That's the usual old template to desperately stretch the story and milk more chapters after a confession, because almost all shojo mangaka's can't manage to write anything after the two main characters get together... There are so many mangas that end after the first kiss on the top of the school building, or get a timeskip after the main characters officially become a couple to show a photo of the girl in her wedding gown or a short scene were she talk with her child while shown a family photo on a furniture... That or one of the two main character go to a foreign country/another city far away in Japan to study or work after they get finally together, then you get some chapters about the anguish of long distance relationship and a time skip to their reunion... the end.

Too bad that so many mangaka usually drop the ball when it came to endings... Let's hope this one will be one of the rare ones that manage to do better.

Ugh- That smile was cheating- too beautiful!! Too cute!! Too handsome!! And pretty! And everything lovely! So wholesome, I'm sooo happy and warm!!

Thank you for the update!!!! <33

can i just say though the character design of Yamada and Akane compared to the first chapter *chef's kiss*

Users who are viewing this thread